POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Who is the greater threat to mankind? : Re: Who is the greater threat to mankind? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:16:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Who is the greater threat to mankind?
From: Ph Gibone
Date: 10 May 1999 02:33:01
Message: <37366f8d.0@news.povray.org>
About Bill Gates (not a friend of mine), I don't like to hate somebody so
many people like to hate :
Of course Windoze is not the best OS (is it one ?), of course DOS was even
worst, but how many of us, 'happy povers' would have a computer today
without these two dirty, spooky pieces of code.
Don't answer me Mac would have done the trick because I would reply : why
didn't he do it ? If the Mac would have been better, less expensive,
clonable... nobody would speak about Bill Gates today !

So maybe the greater threat to mankind are the people who build the fame of
someone and then want to kill him only because he's famous !

Sorry Barney I didn't speak about you, but I don't know you, so I can't hate
you, you fame's not big enough !

Philippe