POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : cloud movement Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:26:31 EDT (-0400)
  cloud movement (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
Subject: cloud movement
Date: 2 May 1999 09:23:25
Message: <372c43bd.0@news.povray.org>
Hi!

I like to control the movement of clouds over a terrain. The cloud(1) come
from south direction, cloud(2) from north, and the hill modifies the moving
direction of booth clouds. I think its possible with bounding objects and
transparent parts in the firs time over the hill... Any suggestion? See my
hand made (sorry, mouse made) picture attached...
(brrrrrr so bad english...)
Thanks!

Steve Line (in english translation)

Post a reply to this message