POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Paging a Mr. Popov Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:29:11 EDT (-0400)
  Paging a Mr. Popov (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Bob Hughes
Subject: Paging a Mr. Popov
Date: 29 Apr 1999 11:44:15
Message: <37287004.4B530A56@aol.com>
Just saw a CNN news story about a stray missile hitting a house in
Sofia, Bulgaria. Looks like war is closer to Pov, er, Peter Popov than
at first thought. Sorry to appear foolish here, just trying to be of
good cheer.
Prayers be with you Peter, where ever you are. Hoping you're okay.
Tell us you're rendering a POV scene of that missile or something. From
what the news said no one was at the house, fortunately.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe