POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Thought I'd ask again, Rolling fog? (it's been awhile) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:29:02 EDT (-0400)
  Thought I'd ask again, Rolling fog? (it's been awhile) (Message 11 to 16 of 16)
From: Lance Birch
Subject: Re: Thought I'd ask again, Rolling fog? (it's been awhile)
Date: 27 Apr 1999 07:26:46
Message: <372590e6.0@news.povray.org>
OK, I'll have to recreate it since as I said, I lost the file :-(       (I
THOUGHT I had it archived... but obviously not...)

I'll do you a little demo... and also if I get time I'll do a dust demo
(like and object disturbing some dusty air)

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/parallax/359/colorblind

Post a reply to this message