POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Festival of POV Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:25:31 EDT (-0400)
  Festival of POV (Message 11 to 20 of 29)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 9 Messages >>>
From: TonyB
Subject: Re: Festival of POV
Date: 25 Apr 1999 15:55:46
Message: <372357F1.CE64CA7@panama.phoenix.net>
> 1.) Who is going to manage and coordinate this festive ocassion ?
>     Someone should form a comittee to hold discussions on this issue.
>     Where this committee feels specific actions should be taken they
>     then can choose to splinter into seperate areas of concern and
>     form subcommities to further the dicussions toward deciding a
>     reasonable action for the area of concern in question.

How about the POV-Fest Team? You definitely have to be a member, Mr. Tyler. (=

> 2.)   Where will the artwork be displayed and if the intention was to
>     post it here is the newsgroup administator going to be happy with
>     the extra file load ?

It could be established at Xoom homepages, linked to from
http://surf.to/POVFestXX, where XX represents the year.

Post a reply to this message

From: Mick Hazelgrove
Date: 25 Apr 1999 16:39:05
Message: <37236f59.0@news.povray.org>
Hi

One very simple solution to the organization problem would be to replace,
say, the December round of the IRTC comp with the festival.

Mick

Post a reply to this message