POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Suggestion Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:34:04 EDT (-0400)
  Suggestion (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Lewis
Subject: Suggestion
Date: 23 Apr 1999 07:28:32
Message: <37204B48.52389451@netvision.net.il>
I just had a funny idea: how about a povray.sites group? People could
post messages about their POV related web sites with short descriptions.
This would be the ultimate source for POV resources.

Post a reply to this message

Wouldn't this be redundant with the links section of Ken "el bestia"'s web
page?