POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Suggestion : Re: Suggestion Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:25:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suggestion
From: Ken
Date: 23 Apr 1999 14:04:39
Message: <3720A7C3.72EC864D@pacbell.net>
TonyB wrote:

> Wouldn't this be redundant with the links section of Ken "el bestia"'s web
> page?
>
> Lewis wrote:
>
> > I just had a funny idea: how about a povray.sites group? People could
> > post messages about their POV related web sites with short descriptions.
> > This would be the ultimate source for POV resources.

  It would be redundant since the Pov team already has this available
to any Pov-Ray user who so wishes at the home page of Pov-Ray.
http://www.povray.org/gallery/index.html

  Could it be that nobody has seen this long and comprehensive list of
users offering a look into their world ? I did not think so since eveyone
takes the time to responsibly search through the site and knows by heart
the contents and what is available there.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net