POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New survey Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:29:53 EDT (-0400)
  New survey (Message 23 to 32 of 32)
From: Lance Birch
Subject: Re: New survey *cough*
Date: 26 Apr 1999 07:49:17
Message: <372444ad.0@news.povray.org>
No, somehow I don't think that would be such a great image for me to take
up... ;-)

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/parallax/359/colorblind
Ken wrote in message <37243758.AF5A8F33@pacbell.net>...
>Lance Birch wrote:
>> AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  *dousts flaming text book with water*
>> OOOPPPSSS!!!  I forgot, it's school property...............
>> Lance.
>
>   Quick ! Render it while the image is still freash in your mind.
>Raytracing images of books burning. Now there's making a statement
>with a lasting impression.
>

>--
>Ken Tyler
>
>mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message

From: Steve
Subject: Re: New survey
Date: 26 Apr 1999 09:37:54
Message: <37245AD4.A787E6DE@ndirect.co.uk>
42 is the answer to life the universe and everything.

It's only fitting that a big computer somewhere would come up
with this answer to describe soemone who knows all.

Steve