POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New survey : Re: New survey *cough* Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:22:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New survey *cough*
From: portelli
Date: 26 Apr 1999 15:43:13
Message: <3724B3D9.C67EC749@pilot.msu.edu>
I don't see why some people get all offended by this.  If you don't want
to answer some questions, then don't.  And don't make a big stink about
it either.  There are plenty of posts on this newsgroup that don't deal
with pov.  I just went through 33 of them in the images newsgroup.  If
you would have read the post completely he did not intend you to reply
on the newsgroup, he left an email address.  And yes that IQ test was a
little off.  I should go join Mensa with that IQ.