POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New survey Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:27:12 EDT (-0400)
  New survey (Message 3 to 12 of 32)
<<< Previous 2 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: TonyB
Subject: Re: New survey
Date: 24 Apr 1999 15:12:22
Message: <3721FC53.36F395F@panama.phoenix.net>
Very funny. (=

Are you going to actually participate?

Post a reply to this message

From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 24 Apr 1999 16:13:47
Message: <372217eb.0@news.povray.org>
Do really expect people to participate in suche a strange survey? Come on!

Johannes.

From: TonyB
Date: 24 Apr 1999 16:48:59
Message: <372212F2.11B6AC48@panama.phoenix.net>
> Do really expect people to participate in suche a strange survey? Come on!
>
> Johannes.

Yes. Somebody already has. You have nothing to worry about. I'm not going to
tell anybody what your favorite food is or what color your hair is. Yeeesh!
C'mon!

Post a reply to this message