POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New survey : Re: New survey Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:23:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New survey
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 24 Apr 1999 17:27:43
Message: <3722293f.0@news.povray.org>
TonyB wrote in message <3721D5C4.BFB203C8@panama.phoenix.net>...

>To get your IQ, unless you already have it on hand, I suggest you go to
>http://www.iqtest.com, like I did. (=

I can see why you liked it. I got a superhuman score with this one - and
that being slightly drunk and tired. So drool, lowly mortals!
Seriously, I'm flattered - but I really doubt the validity of this
particular score. And I am generally sceptical about such IQ tests.

Anyway, no offense but I consider this survey somewhat poorly constructed -
at least for me. No religion, no pets, I eat whatever whenever - and who
cares if my eyes are brown or blue? (They're blue)

And how would you like to find ot you're a below-average POVer? :)

Margus