POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Motion Bluring - A solution? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:31:52 EDT (-0400)
  Motion Bluring - A solution? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: H  E  Day
Subject: Motion Bluring - A solution?
Date: 21 Apr 1999 02:01:21
Message: <371D5AC9.2F68@teleport.com>
Are any people here are interested in motion blurring and Pov-Ray?  I
just posted a Pov-Ray text scene-file on p.t.s-i.  This file takes any
pre-rendered animation and creates a motion blurred animation of any
length.  More information (usage and animation example) is available for
download at www.irtc.org in the animation viewing area - look at
Tatooine: POD RACE.  This file can also be used to blur a single
picture.
Comments? Suggestions?

H. E. Day

Post a reply to this message