POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Motion Bluring - A solution? : Re: Motion Bluring - A solution? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:23:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Motion Bluring - A solution?
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 26 Apr 1999 11:36:51
Message: <37247962.89A76F67@geocities.com>
Yall, let's try to minimize the comments we make about IRTC entries until
after the judging is finalized.  I happened to like THIS entry, but who knows,
your comment may have thrown into a tizzy someone who doesn't like your
artistic style or didn't like this entry to rate it lower or whatever.

We can and should be professional about our IRTC judging, but we are human.
Hearing the comment "I LOVE this image" about an image I don't like, or
hearing "I HATE this image" about an image I love makes the judging process
all the more difficult; I have to make extra effort to weed out inappropriate
thoughts.