POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [ANNOUNCE] Povray Gallery : The Book of Beginnings 1999 update Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:21:51 EDT (-0400)
  [ANNOUNCE] Povray Gallery : The Book of Beginnings 1999 update (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Gilles Tran
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Povray Gallery : The Book of Beginnings 1999 update
Date: 16 Apr 1999 10:49:08
Message: <37174043.81BC8DAA@inapg.inra.fr>
Hello fellow Povers.
I was planning to check that everything was okay before making the
announce but somehow Lance Birch was there before me, lol. I don't know
how he managed this because I was informed of the update only 1 hour ago
! Thanks for the enthousiasm, Lance.
So I just put the 1999 update of the Book of Beginnings on line. New
design and new stuff :
- 20 or so new pictures
- 1 new gallery
- picture index
-  small "sources" page with the Tree macro (1.0b version with a bug
fix), a Grass macro, a Windows macro and some other little thingies. I
wish I had made more sources available but turning French spaghetti into
readable code takes too much time.
- a "fractals" page made with Tierazon (one week I was taking a break
from Povray).

The address :
http://www.mediaport.net/Artichaud/Tran/gtran.en.html

I'm done for now. Next update in 2000.
Thanks to all for the support, appreciation and inspiration.

Gilles Tran

Post a reply to this message