POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [ANNOUNCE] Povray Gallery : The Book of Beginnings 1999 update : Re: [ANNOUNCE] Povray Gallery : The Book of Beginnings 1999 update Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:30:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [ANNOUNCE] Povray Gallery : The Book of Beginnings 1999 update
From: Steve
Date: 18 Apr 1999 09:30:00
Message: <3719CAE4.EADD8DE1@ndirect.co.uk>
I visited your site yesterday, downloaded some utils, but didn't
read any of the narative, the font was difficult to read, it's a
good size but noth thick enough for me (I'm partially sighted),
the links seemed bright and werent a problem, but the body text
seemed to blend in with the background too much.

Cheers
Steve