POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Quick request Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:19:46 EDT (-0400)
  Quick request (Message 11 to 20 of 36)
From: Bob Hughes
Subject: Re: Quick request
Date: 15 Apr 1999 16:28:46
Message: <37163DA0.37D11636@aol.com>
And here's the animated one.
30 frames, 15 frames rendered which is POV-Ray stuff. 44K file size.
PSP Animation Shop was used to compile the animation with added "stained
glass" lightbeam effect to the last frame, extended to 15 more frames.
Although the looping is somewhat lost by doing this the small embedded
animation didn't exactly loop anyhow since to get a large amount of
movement smooth enough didn't work out for this particular thing (the
checkered plane and mirrored sphere) so I had it appear to reach the
surface and begin again.
There may be better ways, but this is the quickly done version.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe

Attachments:
Download 'aget3pov1.gif' (44 KB)