POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Quick request : Re: Quick request Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:23:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quick request
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 16 Apr 1999 00:28:35
Message: <3716AE41.212CAAAB@aol.com>
Updated mine, however I need to get the "POV-Ray" font larger, well, not
larger as much as bolder. The lack of thickness makes it difficult to
see correctly, as has been duely noted.
3K file size on this one. Animated version to follow as reply to this
post.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe

Attachments: