POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: POV-Survey Statistics!!! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:27:03 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCE: POV-Survey Statistics!!! (Message 3 to 12 of 22)
<<< Previous 2 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Nieminen Mika
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: POV-Survey Statistics!!!
Date: 8 Apr 1999 07:09:23
Message: <370c8053.0@news.povray.org>
Lance Birch <lan### [at] usanet> wrote:

:      Linux: 9
:      SunOS: 4
:      FreeBSD: 1
:      Unix (or variant): 1

  I think that the last line should be better:

       Other Unix variant: 1

  Why? Because Linux, SunOS and FreeBSD are all unixes.

From: Lance Birch
Date: 8 Apr 1999 09:25:01
Message: <370ca01d.0@news.povray.org>
Yeah, I know, I realised that after I sent it... (especially after a friend
on ICQ read through it and yelled at me ;-)

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone