POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New group suggestion Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:24:25 EDT (-0400)
  New group suggestion (Message 9 to 18 of 48)
<<< Previous 8 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Lance Birch
Subject: Re: New group suggestion
Date: 6 Apr 1999 08:33:18
Message: <3709f0fe.0@news.povray.org>
Hmm, I don't think that would work... I really can't see the problem with
having a separate group...  I don't think there would be a need for
cross-posting personally... if we feel the need to share something with the
rest of the community, we can always post the question to povray.general, or
a more specific group...

--
Lance.

---