POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : need some information Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:24:35 EDT (-0400)
  need some information (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: nico
Subject: need some information
Date: 19 Mar 1999 04:56:09
Message: <36F22D8B.2BA3D3F8@yahoo.com>
Hello

I would like to know  if it is possible to render scenes containing
mathematical equations
such as ,let s say sqrt(x)=1.Instead of writing sqrt  I want to use the
following symbol:

         .

I have tried to copy the sign from other documents (WORD)  paste it  on
pov's editor and render it as a text object but it did not work.
Thanks
nico

Post a reply to this message