POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:09:45 EDT (-0400)
  Where are you? (Message 11 to 20 of 172)
From: Spider
Subject: Re: Where are you?
Date: 15 Feb 1999 18:29:33
Message: <36C8AC94.81CC3C46@bahnhof.se>
Whoa, I see the soul of the newsgroup has answered(mr Tyler, ken, great
high lord...) so I'll just add in.

I'm currently in Helsingborg, Sweden. A very cold climate, (I'm freezing
now:-) and a very wet and windy one is characteristic for this town. I
dislike it(hate was to strong a word).
I'm basicly a coder, doing most of the langauages avaiable. I was
attracted to POV by the same reason, I could code 3D scenes in it, far
easier than doing the 3D gfx programming I had before. And, it was
interesting to use, I could tweak it really good.
I've never liked any modeller, since they can't do what I want them to
do when I want to. Why this is, is because I don't get the time or
patience of learning any modeller good enough to become as skiled(?)
there as I am(?) in coding.

I'm a student in the university, Software engineering.

//Spider

Andrew Cocker wrote:

> Having only recently discovered this group, I'm curious as to where you're all from.
>
> Andy Cocker
>
> York, England.

> and### [at] acockerfreeservecouk

Post a reply to this message