POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? : Re: Where are you? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:29:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where are you?
From: Ken
Date: 15 Feb 1999 18:35:18
Message: <36C8AEE1.F59091B9@pacbell.net>
Jon A. Cruz wrote:

> I'm somewhere in the ballpark of Ken.
> Southern California, Orange County, Costa Mesa. A bit near John Wayne airport.
> (A map turned up by a quick Yahoo search: http://www.sunrisejet.com/moremaps.html )

Howdy neigbor. Seems you are right next door. I'm in Tustin at the 5 - 55
freeway interchange. For you people that look at the map follow the arrow
point past the big 405 emblem up and to the right just a little bit and you
will see a town marked Tustin. The town is so small compared to the other
cities in the area I usualy don't even bother calling it by name because
most map makers ignore it's exsistance.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net