POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Waste of a thread Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:10:35 EDT (-0400)
  Waste of a thread (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Stephen Lavedas
Subject: Waste of a thread
Date: 7 Feb 1999 00:55:01
Message: <36BD2AC5.8FA04DA@virginia.edu>
Well, if you are reading this even after the title, you deserve this.

Now, if you are reading this after my last line, here goes.
I've seen several "You know you've been raytracing too long..." lines
dealing with wondering what hardware/engine God uses to raytrace.
Walking back from a crew party this evening (crew as in rowing not as in
"my crew") I was thinking.  The real question should be "What MODELLER
is God using" because the truth of the matter is that God is only
defining objects and textures, we carry the renderer around in our
head.  Now, I know some of you are going to insist that God uses
straight source and you may be right.  I don't know, but if he does hand
code everthing, you can bet the farm he indents.

Steve
(I warned you didn't I?)

Post a reply to this message