POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Difference Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:26:04 EDT (-0400)
  Difference (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Raymond Gilford
Subject: Difference
Date: 15 Mar 1999 19:21:39
Message: <36ED9669.A9C9CFB7@statesman.com>
Hi

I am having a problem with the difference feature. When I have the
object that I want to cut a section out of built and go to apply the
difference function, I get black in the cutout section. Does anyone know
how to get around this? I have a layered object that I want to do a
cutaway from.

RG

Post a reply to this message

apply a pigment to the whole difference.
like this :
difference {
  cylinder {
    <0,0,0>,<0,1,0>,0.5