POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : French 2 English Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:14:23 EDT (-0400)
  French 2 English (Message 8 to 17 of 17)
From: Margus Ramst
Subject: Re: French 2 English
Date: 4 Mar 1999 12:16:08
Message: <36debfd8.0@news.povray.org>
Darcy Johnston wrote in message <36de29aa.0@news.povray.org>...
>Alea    =  Not sure here. Had to check the dictionairy on this, but if its

Alea jacta est - The die is cast (Caesar)

Margus

Post a reply to this message

From: Nieminen Mika
Date: 4 Mar 1999 12:23:37
Message: <36dec199.0@news.povray.org>
Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
:    I'm attempting to translate a pov file that has #declare's written
:  in French.

  Are you aware of http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com ?

--
main(i){char*_="BdsyFBThhHFBThhHFRz]NFTITQF|DJIFHQhhF";while(i=
*_++)for(;i>1;printf("%s",i-70?i&1?"[]":" ":(i=0,"\n")),i/=2);} /*- Warp -*/

Post a reply to this message

> :    I'm attempting to translate a pov file that has #declare's written
> :  in French.
>
>   Are you aware of http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com ?
>
> --
> main(i){char*_="BdsyFBThhHFBThhHFRz]NFTITQF|DJIFHQhhF";while(i=
> *_++)for(;i>1;printf("%s",i-70?i&1?"[]":" ":(i=0,"\n")),i/=2);} /*- Warp -*/

Yes sir. I got a return of maybe 40% of the words entered and the majority
of those are dissimilar with the answers I recieved from the native speakers
of the tounge. When in doubt go with the live body I always say - sometimes.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message