POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVSB Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:21:30 EDT (-0400)
  POVSB (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Stanley Coffman III
Subject: POVSB
Date: 2 Mar 1999 22:36:26
Message: <36DCAF28.C3B33EBA@webjogger.net>
I have discovered that the modeller POV SCENE BUILDER for 95 does not
run successfully function under W98 and my 16 meg Viper Card.  I wrote
the author of the code, but he has not been helpful at all, and made the
assumption from the beginning that I was doing something wrong, and
became very defensive when I told that him that I had followed the
simple procedures.  None of my other apps, including Moray, have had any
trouble functioning. Can somebody with some knowledge please enlighten
me here, I am at my wit's end, having loaded drivers, reloaded program,
etc.  I have finally just deleted the program out of frustration with
the whole mess.  Anybody grok?
                                                    Turtleman

Post a reply to this message

> I have discovered that the modeller POV SCENE BUILDER for 95 does not
> run successfully function under W98 and my 16 meg Viper Card.  I wrote
> the author of the code, but he has not been helpful at all, and made the
> assumption from the beginning that I was doing something wrong, and
> became very defensive when I told that him that I had followed the
> simple procedures.  None of my other apps, including Moray, have had any
> trouble functioning. Can somebody with some knowledge please enlighten
> me here, I am at my wit's end, having loaded drivers, reloaded program,
> etc.  I have finally just deleted the program out of frustration with
> the whole mess.  Anybody grok?
>                                                     Turtleman

  I was just at the POVSB site and it appears the site has been
taken off line. All I see is an ftp directory with no entries.
anybody else ?

http://povsb.simplenet.com/

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message

I just clicked on the link you provided Ken and it seems to work fine (I
cleared my disk cache so it was loading the actual page).

Stephen & Tara
ste### [at] lexiconnetnospam
"All that glitters has a high refractive index."