POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVSB : POVSB Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:27:11 EDT (-0400)
  POVSB
From: Stanley Coffman III
Date: 2 Mar 1999 22:36:26
Message: <36DCAF28.C3B33EBA@webjogger.net>
I have discovered that the modeller POV SCENE BUILDER for 95 does not
run successfully function under W98 and my 16 meg Viper Card.  I wrote
the author of the code, but he has not been helpful at all, and made the
assumption from the beginning that I was doing something wrong, and
became very defensive when I told that him that I had followed the
simple procedures.  None of my other apps, including Moray, have had any
trouble functioning. Can somebody with some knowledge please enlighten
me here, I am at my wit's end, having loaded drivers, reloaded program,
etc.  I have finally just deleted the program out of frustration with
the whole mess.  Anybody grok?
                                                    Turtleman