POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [recherche]tutorial Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:17:07 EDT (-0400)
  [recherche]tutorial (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: rodolphe
Subject: [recherche]tutorial
Date: 23 Feb 1999 13:32:32
Message: <36d2f440.0@news.povray.org>
Amis de le joli dessin, bonjour.

sur; sur le logiciel sPatch dont la philosophie m'echape relativement
beaucoup ;)

merci de votre lecture assidu.

rodolphe
galerie: http://perso.infonie.fr/rod.gelaude

annuaire "Povray Sites":
http://www.multimania.com/povsite

Post a reply to this message

From: Markus Becker
Subject: Re: [recherche]tutorial
Date: 24 Feb 1999 05:55:09
Message: <36D3DAF0.E54F069@zess.uni-siegen.de>
rodolphe wrote:

I'm always a little annoyed about french people posting
in french in international newsgroups...

But, there's babelfish, which says:

Friends of the pretty drawing, hello. Being extremmement gifted for the
operation of all this splendid software which returns the life to us
merrier, I seek a tutorial, in French well on; on the software sPatch
of which philosophy me echape relatively much;)
thank you for your reading assiduous.

So I guess he's looking for a french sPatch tutorial.
Anyone bite on this?

Markus

--

 Ich nicht eine Sekunde!!!" H. Heinol in Val Thorens

Post a reply to this message