POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [recherche]tutorial : Re: [recherche]tutorial Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:23:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [recherche]tutorial
From: Markus Becker
Date: 24 Feb 1999 05:55:09
Message: <36D3DAF0.E54F069@zess.uni-siegen.de>
rodolphe wrote:

I'm always a little annoyed about french people posting
in french in international newsgroups...

But, there's babelfish, which says:

Friends of the pretty drawing, hello. Being extremmement gifted for the
operation of all this splendid software which returns the life to us
merrier, I seek a tutorial, in French well on; on the software sPatch
of which philosophy me echape relatively much;)
thank you for your reading assiduous.

So I guess he's looking for a french sPatch tutorial.
Anyone bite on this?

Markus

--

 Ich nicht eine Sekunde!!!" H. Heinol in Val Thorens