POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Virus FREE! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:25:59 EDT (-0400)
  Virus FREE! (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Phil Clute
Subject: Virus FREE!
Date: 16 Feb 1999 21:39:49
Message: <36CA2D41.168FE270@tiac.net>
<HTML>
Please accept my sincere appology to everyone for having spread
<BR>a virus to this news group. I hope that noone is now infected because
<BR>of it. I would like to thank Spider for sending me the information
<BR>get rid of the Happy99.exe trojan . Without that help I would still
be spreading
<BR>computer disease! And thanks the newsgroup admin for getting
<BR>my posts off the newsgroup quickly.

<P>I am very sorry...        Phil

<P>PS. my original post was a reply to "where are you" Well, I made a brief
stop-over
<BR>in hell but I'm back in New Hampshire(maybe it's not a good idea to
tell people
<BR>where you live after you've endangered their computers...).
<BR>--
<BR>...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.
<BR> </HTML>

Post a reply to this message