POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVray for beowulf systems Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:15:28 EDT (-0400)
  POVray for beowulf systems (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: The Crazy Mule
Subject: POVray for beowulf systems
Date: 15 Feb 1999 02:21:38
Message: <36C7CB4A.9C4DA83B@paradise.net.nz>
Has anyone done anything with POVray on Beowulf (it's a library thing for Linux
to make buncha-normal-comps-networked-together supercomputers) systems?
--
Sam
    mailto:smi### [at] paradisenetnz

"Someday we'll look back on this moment and plow into a parked car."
  -- Evan Davis

Post a reply to this message

The Crazy Mule <smi### [at] paradisenetnz> writes:

> Has anyone done anything with POVray on Beowulf (it's a library thing
> for Linux to make buncha-normal-comps-networked-together supercomputers)
> systems?

Isn't PVM included in Beowulf? So, using PVM-Pov should be simple.
Unfortunatly, PVM-Pov still relies on POV-Ray 3.0...

Thomas

--
http://www.fmi.uni-konstanz.de/~willhalm

Post a reply to this message