POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : help Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:09:54 EDT (-0400)
  help (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: kane
Subject: help
Date: 1 Feb 1999 15:45:29
Message: <36B620A2.C5C19F7A@yahoo.com>
does anybody  knows what causes the cuts in the line i drew  in this
picture (attachement) , how to avoid  having them.
thanks
kane

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sauve006.bmp.dat' (188 KB)

From: Josh English
Subject: Re: help
Date: 1 Feb 1999 16:30:01
Message: <36B61DCC.D3D6EB07@spiritone.com>
kane wrote:

> does anybody  knows what causes the cuts in the line i drew  in this
> picture (attachement) , how to avoid  having them.
> thanks
> kane

I'm willing to bet that you're using cylinders and the radius is too small, so
when the ray is traced back from the camera it misses the cylinder object on
both sides. I think that anti aliasing will help, but I'd just increase the
radius first, since it will render faster.

--
Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom

Post a reply to this message