POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Arabeske 0.9e7... Oops! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:32:07 EDT (-0400)
  Arabeske 0.9e7... Oops! (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Francois Dispot
Subject: Arabeske 0.9e7... Oops!
Date: 25 Jan 1999 17:42:41
Message: <36ACF373.F7A6AECE@club-internet.fr>
A minor bug... preventing 99% of the potential users to make it run, has
been corrected.
You will find all the sources in the developer's corner, under Gnu
Public Licence.

The main page is:
http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/7709/ara_welcome.html

The multiple window system seems to work with very few OS/JVM
configuration, but the single window works on every one I tested (with
some strange display behaviours except under Linux). So if you like it,
you should seriously consider to install Sun's Java plug-in!

A printable form of the manual (black on white HTML zipped up with all
the needed pictures) will soon be available for download.

Happy POVing!

--

http://www.geocities.com/vienna/7709
_  _  _  _   ______  _____  _____      _____  _____  _
|| |// //  //   //     //     //     / /__  / /    //__
|| // //  //   //     //     //     / ___/ / /    //|__|
||//|//  //   //     //___  //___  / /__  / /__  // ||
|//|//  //___//     /____/ /____/ /____/ /____/ //  ||

Post a reply to this message

Whoa! That is understatement if I ever heard one! To call a bug that
prevents 99% of all users to run the program a "minor" one! :-o

Johannes.

Francois Dispot wrote in message <36ACF373.F7A6AECE@club-internet.fr>...
>A minor bug... preventing 99% of the potential users to make it run, has
>been corrected.
>You will find all the sources in the developer's corner, under Gnu
>Public Licence.
[snip]

Post a reply to this message