POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PovRay Development Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:22:38 EDT (-0400)
  PovRay Development (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: Josh English
Subject: Re: PovRay Development
Date: 21 Jan 1999 12:08:03
Message: <36A75FD7.FACAA572@spiritone.com>
I'm sending this through Netscape Communicator 4.5 on Windows 98... are
you still seeing the HTML crap on this message? If so, please accept my
apologies. I'll try to turn it off.

Netscape works for me and I jsut happen to like it more than other
newsreaders I've found and tried.

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom

"povray.org admin team" wrote:

> par### [at] my-dejanewscom (Ron Parker) wrote:
>
> >I need to use an external viewer; that makes it easier to ignore.
> >But SLRN (and any real newsreader) shows the garbage you see above.
> >Sometimes I try to read it; most of the time I don't bother.
>
> likewise. HTML messages get ignored by me.

Post a reply to this message

> par### [at] my-dejanewscom (Ron Parker) wrote:
>
> >I need to use an external viewer; that makes it easier to ignore.
> >But SLRN (and any real newsreader) shows the garbage you see above.
> >Sometimes I try to read it; most of the time I don't bother.
>
> likewise. HTML messages get ignored by me.

:-P

(sorry, couldn't resist. I usually don't do HTML posts either, but...)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)