POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PovRay Development : Re: PovRay Development Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:14:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovRay Development
From: Josh English
Date: 21 Jan 1999 12:08:03
Message: <36A75FD7.FACAA572@spiritone.com>
I'm sending this through Netscape Communicator 4.5 on Windows 98... are
you still seeing the HTML crap on this message? If so, please accept my
apologies. I'll try to turn it off.

Netscape works for me and I jsut happen to like it more than other
newsreaders I've found and tried.

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom