POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Motion capture data Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:14:37 EDT (-0400)
  Motion capture data (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Andrew Cocker
Subject: Motion capture data
Date: 12 Jan 1999 17:16:26
Message: <369bc9ba.0@news.povray.org>
Hi,
Can anyone help me find some looping motion capture data for the human walk?
I'll explain what I'm trying to do.
I want to declare an object as a central blob surrounded by a number of randomly
orbiting
blobs.
I then want to construct a human figure out of many of these objects, all interacting
with
one another as the figure walks.
I'm not sure whether I'm actually up to the task of doing this, or quite how to go
about
it, but it'll be fun trying.

Many thanks,
Andy.