POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Check out the stats!!!!!!!! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:27:50 EDT (-0400)
  Check out the stats!!!!!!!! (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: Lance Birch
Subject: Check out the stats!!!!!!!!
Date: 9 Jan 1999 22:09:24
Message: <369819e4.0@news.povray.org>
OK, check out the survey page again for some cool stats which were kindly
provided by Mark Radosevich.  They are about the people who have made the
highest number of posts in poray.general since August 18.

Yes Mr Tyler, you are Number 1, by I'm catching up!!! ;-)

Oh, by the way, I don't mean, fill the survey out again, I just mean the
stats are on the same page at the bottom.

It's at:
http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/parallax/359/pov_survey.html

--
Lance.

---
For the latest MAX plug-ins, images and much more, go to:
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone

Post a reply to this message

> Yes Mr Tyler, you are Number 1, by I'm catching up!!! ;-)

Ok ! I'll go away :(

Mr. Postit.

Post a reply to this message

I'll only have to find something good to say... Don't want to spam it all...

//Spider

Post a reply to this message

On Sun, 10 Jan 1999 13:07:56 +1000, "Lance Birch"
<zon### [at] satcomnetau> wrote:

>OK, check out the survey page again for some cool stats which were kindly
>provided by Mark Radosevich.  They are about the people who have made the
>highest number of posts in poray.general since August 18.
>
>Yes Mr Tyler, you are Number 1, by I'm catching up!!! ;-)
>
>Oh, by the way, I don't mean, fill the survey out again, I just mean the
>stats are on the same page at the bottom.
>
>It's at:
>http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/parallax/359/pov_survey.html

Hey I'm sixth and in the honour list along with the big guys! Now I
have somtehing to write home about (literally). And to think that I
missed almost two months due to newsreader problems...

Peter

Post a reply to this message

They are from as far back as povray.general goes aparently!  Thanks again
Mark!

--
Lance.

---