POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Check out the stats!!!!!!!! : Check out the stats!!!!!!!! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:22:33 EDT (-0400)
  Check out the stats!!!!!!!!
From: Lance Birch
Date: 9 Jan 1999 22:09:24
Message: <369819e4.0@news.povray.org>
OK, check out the survey page again for some cool stats which were kindly
provided by Mark Radosevich.  They are about the people who have made the
highest number of posts in poray.general since August 18.

Yes Mr Tyler, you are Number 1, by I'm catching up!!! ;-)

Oh, by the way, I don't mean, fill the survey out again, I just mean the
stats are on the same page at the bottom.

It's at:
http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/parallax/359/pov_survey.html

--
Lance.

---
For the latest MAX plug-ins, images and much more, go to:
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone