POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: The Results of the POV-Survey Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:11:08 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCE: The Results of the POV-Survey (Message 21 to 27 of 27)
From: Bob Hughes
Subject: Re: That's me!
Date: 9 Jan 1999 07:43:58
Message: <36974F10.8F277AF0@aol.com>
Unholy cattle!
What kind of newsreader is that anyway?! Well, never you mind, I
promptly removed the check from the box telling Netscape to add that
into my message posts. I had seen other peoples Address Cards in IE and
WinVN but don't recall such a bunch of gibberish when using those.
All who saw what Ron was seeing may now thank me ;)

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob

Post a reply to this message