POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: The Results of the POV-Survey : Re: That's me! Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:21:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That's me!
From: Lance Birch
Date: 9 Jan 1999 21:54:14
Message: <36981656.0@news.povray.org>
You have no idea what Australia is really like do you?  :)

I bet all you Americans think that there are kangaroos and koalas everywhere
around here, don't you?  Well, I've only seen *1* koala in real life in my
entire existence, and that was at a sanctuary!!!  As for kangaroos, only a
few.  Believe me, it isn't a desert wasteland!!!

Just thought I'd clear that up, The Great Mr Tyler. ;-)

--
Lance.

---
For the latest MAX plug-ins, images and much more, go to:
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone