POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What is THIS ????!!!! Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:24:18 EDT (-0400)
  What is THIS ????!!!! (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Spider
Subject: What is THIS ????!!!!
Date: 12 Dec 1998 22:11:10
Message: <36732F9C.4802390D@bahnhof.se>
Am I the only one who seems to have lost almost ALL posts ???

GAH!
Checked the latest... Help, there are 5 posts from december, the rest go back
further...
What has happened ??? Mail me, It may be my settings...

Confused,
//Spider

Post a reply to this message

Hmm. the posts came back .... I'm wondering about this news client....
not that very faithful, it seems...
Prolly have to do something about it... Or, maybe not.

//Spider

Spider wrote:

> Am I the only one who seems to have lost almost ALL posts ???
>
> GAH!
> Checked the latest... Help, there are 5 posts from december, the rest go back
further...
> What has happened ??? Mail me, It may be my settings...
>
> Confused,
> //Spider

Post a reply to this message