POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What is THIS ????!!!! : Re: What is THIS ????!!!! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:24:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What is THIS ????!!!!
From: Lance Birch
Date: 14 Dec 1998 01:20:27
Message: <3674ae2b.0@news.povray.org>
My news server is wasted too!  Unfortuneately I can't access alt.3d.studio.
I'm hoping that not too many people have posted over the last two weeks
because they average about 100 messages a day on that NG.  Not that most of
the post have anything to do with MAX (I guess that's Usenet spamming for
you!).

Have you checked unread messages in your news program?  Maybe it's something
to do with the way it caches things...

--
Lance.

---
For the latest MAX plug-ins, images and much more, go to:
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone