POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Largest image ever? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:43:42 EDT (-0400)
  Largest image ever? (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Daren Scot Wilson
Subject: Largest image ever?
Date: 9 Dec 1998 20:10:45
Message: <366EE7C7.5189C6F6@pipeline.com>
Just out of curiosity, what's the largest image anyone has ever rendered
with POV-Ray?  (Official or tinkered-with versions)

Daren Scot Wilson
Member, ACM
dar### [at] pipelinecom
www.newcolor.com
--
"A ship in a harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for"
                     -- William Shedd

Post a reply to this message