POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Largest image ever? : Re: Largest image ever? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:22:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Largest image ever?
From: Roland Mas
Date: 9 Dec 1998 20:49:32
Message: <m3emq83gwx.fsf@rpc66.acr.atr.co.jp>
Spider <spi### [at] bahnhofse> writes:

> Gimme gimme gimme,  I want that system !!! *yumma*
>
> Roland Mas wrote:
>
> >   Sometimes you're happy you have PVMPOV on a 8x600 MHz Alpha.

  I wish I had it for myself...  Too bad it's at work.

  (By the way, I forgot to mention...  Max Level: 250/250, and not in
marginal portions of the image, rather on half of it.  That's what happens
when you simulate multiple reflections...)

Roland.
--
Les francophones m'appellent Roland Mas,
English speakers call me Rowlannd' Mass,