POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: SHADERS: Please make POVRAY support Plugins SHADERS in the future release Server Time
13 Aug 2024 16:25:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SHADERS: Please make POVRAY support Plugins SHADERS in the future release (Message 16 to 25 of 45)
From: Peter Warren
Subject: Re: SHADERS: Please make POVRAY support Plugins SHADERS in the future release
Date: 22 Jan 2000 15:27:55
Message: <388a12cb@news.povray.org>
I would welcome shaders.

I also hope they do not happen, at least for a while.

Peter (Oh, what a wimp)Warren

Post a reply to this message

From: Peter Warren
Date: 22 Jan 2000 16:06:09
Message: <388a1bc1@news.povray.org>
Bill DeWitt wrote in message <388a12b7@news.povray.org>...

>    I hope you are talking about posting frequency, or something like that.
>Because if you are talking about POV skills, I have to tell you that I do
>not have half the skills of Ken. And I am fairly confident that Ken will
>tell you that he doesn't have half the skills of Ron.

>    If you can rub two mirrored spheres together you have caught up with
>me...

I am fairly confident that Ken would tell you that he does not
have 1/10th the skills of Ron. (And then he would be boasting).

I also believe that if you rubbed two mirrored spheres
together you would produce an interesting image.
More interesting than the one I would produce, no doubt.

I know that you have made me laugh, more than once,
more than twice.

For this I thank and respect you.

I can say no more.

Peter Warren