POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Please test web interface Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:15:33 EDT (-0400)
  Please test web interface (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: povray org admin team
Subject: Please test web interface
Date: 29 Sep 1998 00:40:11
Message: <361055f8.14176324@news.povray.org>
Try this URL ...

  http://www.povray.org/cgi-bin/dnewsweb?cmd=listall&group=povray

This is strictly TEST ONLY. It hasn't been customised (customized:) for
povray.org yet. That comes later. I just want to know if it works for everyone.
If you try it and it's not there, it's probably been removed for bug fixes or
something.

BTW you can't post via it. Only read. But it does decode images inline :)

Post a reply to this message