POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Please test web interface Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:15:03 EDT (-0400)
  Please test web interface (Message 2 to 11 of 11)
From: Ken
Subject: Re: Please test web interface
Date: 29 Sep 1998 01:22:08
Message: <36106049.5376FE8@pacbell.net>
It worked fine for me with one exception. I went to the
binaries images group and clicked the last image on the
list. The text portion loaded fine but the image appeared
as a broken link. I then tried four more images and they
loaded and displayed without a problem. A quick test
of a couple of other areas also worked without trouble
of any kind.

Is this to give access to people who are stuck behind
fire walls  ?

Ken Tyler

povray.org admin team wrote:

> Try this URL ...
>
>   http://www.povray.org/cgi-bin/dnewsweb?cmd=listall&group=povray
>
> This is strictly TEST ONLY. It hasn't been customised (customized:) for
> povray.org yet. That comes later. I just want to know if it works for everyone.
> If you try it and it's not there, it's probably been removed for bug fixes or
> something.
>
> BTW you can't post via it. Only read. But it does decode images inline :)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (2 KB)

>Is this to give access to people who are stuck behind firewalls  ?

yes.

Post a reply to this message