POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Stupid question about normal tiles Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:22:23 EDT (-0400)
  Stupid question about normal tiles (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: F VERBAAS
Subject: Stupid question about normal tiles
Date: 9 Sep 1998 18:32:02
Message: <35f6f3d2.0@news.povray.org>
Hi all

I want to model a floor covered with tiles arranged in rows, like the
checkered pattern, but with mortar seams like the brick pattern.
Should be easy, but how do I do this?

Frans

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Stupid question about normal tiles
Date: 9 Sep 1998 19:47:30
Message: <35F70500.9F239314@pacbell.net>
F.VERBAAS wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I want to model a floor covered with tiles arranged in rows, like the
> checkered pattern, but with mortar seams like the brick pattern.
> Should be easy, but how do I do this?
>
> Frans

  It is very easy ! Take a look at the example pov scene
called whiltile.pov that comes with POV-Ray. I couldn't
describe it any better than the pov teams example  has.

Ken

Post a reply to this message