POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Motion Blur Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:19:36 EDT (-0400)
  Motion Blur (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: F VERBAAS
Subject: Motion Blur
Date: 1 Sep 1998 07:24:26
Message: <35ebcb5a.0@news.povray.org>
Hello all,

Does anyone have an idea how to suggest motion in a scene?
I am trying to make a still scene showing a steam engine at work. I want to
suggest a motion blur on the flywheel and the crackshaft, and probably on
the transmission belt.

Any ideas or examples?

Frans

Post a reply to this message

> Does anyone have an idea how to suggest motion in a scene?
> I am trying to make a still scene showing a steam engine at work. I want to
> suggest a motion blur on the flywheel and the crackshaft, and probably on
> the transmission belt.
>
> Any ideas or examples?
>
> Frans

  Take a look at the picture in povray.binaries.pictures
subject line: Fur

It's a picture of a teddy bear using the new density map function
to create fur. It also looks like a possible method of imitating
motion blur.

Good luck and let us see the results.

K.Tyler

Post a reply to this message