POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : normal average bug (?) in beta6 Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:28:51 EDT (-0400)
  normal average bug (?) in beta6 (Message 11 to 17 of 17)
From: Nieminen Mika
Subject: Re: normal average bug (?) in beta6
Date: 4 Sep 1998 12:18:25
Message: <35f004c1.0@news.povray.org>
Geoff Stockham <g.j### [at] dundeeacuk> wrote:
: Why couldn't you find an unusual interesting bug instead of a normal average
: one?

  That was funny! I'm still laughing :D

--
                                                           - Warp. -

Post a reply to this message

From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 4 Sep 1998 12:45:13
Message: <35F00A35.D9C4429D@ltu.edu>
Darius,

Your changes make sence to me.  Good job in finding the bug!  Have you sent
anything to the POV-Ray team yet?

-Nathan

P.S. It was Mr. Mika who posted the pictures, not me.  ;-)

Post a reply to this message